This document is TrueCrt General Terms & Conditions enforceable for Issuers, Recipients and Site Users. The Issuers, Recipients and Site users who wish to subscribe to TrueCrt’s Services must agree to this agreement.
The Issuer agrees to respect the confidentiality of the project, the services, the Internet site, and the computer system of TrueCrt, and to respect the intellectual property of TrueCrt. He undertakes not to perform any activity that competes with the TrueCrt site and accepts that TrueCrt may interrupt, suspend or modify the services accessible on this site at any time, if such activity is suspected.
Article 1. Definitions and identification of the various participants
TrueCrt is the provider of the Services defined below, operating from the TrueCrt Internet platform made up of a computer system and a database specifically designed for the Services, and accessible at the URL address: www.truecrt.com and the URL address: https://ad.truecrt.com/ (the Site).
The company, True Value Software AB, is registered in Sweden. Office is situated at Valhallavägen 168, 11524 Stockholm, Sweden , [email protected] .
- The “Issuer” is any person, institution, organization, or company, issuing certificates, diplomas, memberships, recognitions, accreditations, awards, etc, referred to as Crt's in the TrueCrt system, to people, organizations or companies which the “Issuer” deem worthy of the said accreditation.
- The “ Recipient” is any person, organization or company which has been given /sent / issued a digital accreditation (Crt). A Recipient may have taken a course at an Institution, reached a milestone or simply deemed to have done something worthy of recognition from the Issuer.
- The “Viewer or User” is any natural or juristic person interested, on his own behalf or on behalf of a third party, in the profile of a Recipient for any purpose. It may be (without the following being exhaustive) a temping agency, a human resources department of a company, a public institution, a representative of a juristic person or a natural person.
- “The Parties” mean, without distinction, every party registering on the TrueCrt site or participating in the Services offered by TrueCrt.
- The “Accreditation” or "Crt" is any certificate, award, diploma or recognition given out / sent / issued by an Issuer. This Crt may certify a level of education, a milestone, knowledge, or other achievement reached by a Recipient. The “Crt” is also a digital representation given by the Issuer to the Recipient, using TrueCrt’s Digital (Crt) Service, in electronic form with a secure mechanism guaranteeing, by encryption, the source of the issuer of the Accreditation (the Issuer) and the unchangeability of its content aftter Issuing of it.
- The “Site” means the TrueCrt Internet site, primarily accessible at the address www.truecrt.com, but also on the subpages of the Issuer that displays the Crt's issued by the Issuer.
- An “Achievement” is the reason an Issuer decides to give a Recipient a Crt.
Article Application of the General Terms & Conditions
This document is a public representation of the General Terms & Conditions. The Terms and Conditions is enforceable for the Issuer and the Recipients who have registered an account on TrueCrt, contracted TrueCrt to issue Crt's and received a Crt trhough the TrueCrt website, or received a Crt from the Service.
In the event of the adaptation, amendment or establishment of a new version of the present General Terms & Conditions, the Parties shall be informed of it and shall have access to the new applicable text, which they confirm they accept.
If a Party does not accept the general conditions, it may not access the Site for as long as it has not accepted them.
The new General Terms & Conditions shall apply by default, until the acceptance or refusal to accept them.
Article 3. Definition of the Service offered by TrueCrt to the Issuer
TrueCrt provides the “Digital Accreditations Service” solution, enabling Issuers to create unique Electronic Accreditations (or Credentials) and to send them to the Recipients and store them in a secure manner.
TrueCrt guarantees the identity of the Issuer giving out the Electronic Accreditation and the unchangeability of the Electronic Accreditation / Crt, after it has been Issued. TrueCrt does not guarantee the validity of any of the content in the Electronic Accreditation / Crt, just that it cannot be changed after issued by the Issuer. The Issuer is solely responsible for making sure the data in the Electronic Accreditations / Crt are correct when issued.
Article 4. Definition of the Service offered by TrueCrt to the Issuer and Recipient
The Internet platform offers to Recipients a page with a specially designed interface for the presentation of Electronic Accreditations / Crt, which may then be made publicly accessible by anyone.
The Electronic Accreditation / Crt is generated on the initiative of the Issuer.
TrueCrt gives the Recipient and Viewers the possibility to access the Electronic Accreditation in the form of a pdf document, hyperlink or QR code. The Electronic Accreditation / Crt can also be posted on social networks.
Access to the Electronic Accreditation / Crt enable anyone to assess the veracity of the information provided by the Issuer.
The Issuer is fully responsible for all information uploaded or accessed by TrueCrt. Issuer need to fully cooperate with GDPR rules and regulations.
Article 5. Registration of the Issuer
In order to benefit from the Services of TrueCrt, the Issuer must register on the Site using an online form or communicate the intent to Issue Crt's with a TrueCrt representative via Email.
Article 6. Registration of the Recipients
In some cases, the Recipient who wishes to receive his/her Electronic Accreditation / Crt first needs to accept the Terms & Conditions on the Site and allow access to personal data (such as last name, middle name, firstname, email, phone, title, company, profile picture, personal id number).
Article 7. Publication of the Electronic Accreditation / Crt
The Electronic Accreditation / Crt may be made accessible freely and is hosted either on Issuers subdomain or on TrueCrt Subdomain.
- Issuer takes full responsibility of the validity, the data and the personal info of the Recipient
- Anyone can send the URL link or QR Code in an e-mail.
- Anyone can insert the URL link or QR Code on a web platform or Profile.
- Anyone may save the Electronic Accreditations in PDF format, print them, send them in emails or download them independently of the TrueCrt platform, unless specifically requested otherwise by Issuer in writing and agreed upon by TrueCrt.
- Anyone can post the Crt on social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and others, unless specifically requested by Issuer in writing, and agreed upon by TrueCrt.
The Crt may in some instances have a expiration date, set by the issuer.
Article 8. Conditions of use of the TrueCrt Service
The Service is free for the Recipients.
Article 9. Responsibility of TrueCrt
TrueCrt expressly declines all responsibility in the event of the non-observance of the obligations of the parties or in the event of damage that is directly or indirectly imputable to them. If applicable, the Party in the wrong or who is liable shall indemnify TrueCrt against any judgement pronounced against it.
TrueCrt is not responsible either for the erroneous nature of certain data communicated by the parties on the Site.
TrueCrt is not responsible for the use that third parties make of the data communicated by the Parties on the Site.
TrueCrt has no general obligation to monitor the information that it sends or stores, nor any general obligation to actively search for facts or circumstances revealing illicit activities.
In the event of the publication of illicit content on the Site, TrueCrt may only be held liable in the following cases:
- If it actually knew of the illicit activity or information,
- and if it did not respond promptly, as soon as it knew of all the required details, to remove the illicit information or to make access to it impossible.
TrueCrt may be asked to communicate to the competent judicial or administrative authorities the information enabling them to identify the Parties in the event of illicit activities being performed on the Site, with observance of the applicable procedures.
TrueCrt does not guarantee that the Services are accessible if the Internet Service provider of the Parties defaults. TrueCrt is not responsible for the non-operation, impossibility of access or poor conditions of use due to unsuitable equipment, malfunctions attributable to the Internet Service provider of the Parties, congestion on the Internet, malfunctions of the host and the provider of the TrueCrt Services, or for any other reason that is not due to wrongdoing directly imputable to TrueCrt. TrueCrt declines all responsibility in the event of the loss of data due to the poor functioning of the Site, backup data should be maintained by Issuer.
TrueCrt may temporarily interrupt access to the Site and/or the Services for reasons of maintenance, updates, technical improvements or development of the content or its presentation.
TrueCrt may include hypertext links to other Websites or other Internet sources. However, TrueCrt is not able to verify or control these external sources and may not be held responsible for the provision of these sites or sources, nor their content, publicity, products or services offered. The parties consult them at their own risk and under their own responsibility.
TrueCrt does not guarantee the continuity of its Services and may need ot move content to Issuer in the event of business failure, or going out of business.
Article 10. Intellectual property
The Issuer is fully responsible for all images, logos, data, organizational or personal data of the issued Accreditations.
The interface, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text contained on the Site are the intellectual property of TrueCrt or its partners, Issuers and / or Recipients, and may not be reproduced, used or represented without its express authorisation. The same applies to the TrueCrt database and its content, and to the source codes of the Site as well as any software enabling its operation.
The user rights for these elements, granted to the parties by TrueCrt, are limited to access, downloading, printing and reproduction on any media and the use of these documents for private or professional purposes, while registered with TrueCrt only and for the purpose of using the Services.
Except in the cases expressly provided by these presents, the Parties are prohibited from changing, copying, reproducing, downloading, distributing, sending, decompiling and compiling, exploiting commercially and distributing in any manner, the pages or parts of pages of the Site or the computer codes of the elements making up the underlying software of the Site.
TrueCrt and its logo are a registered trademark of TrueCrt.
Article 11. General clauses
The present General Terms & Conditions constitute a contract governing the relations between the Parties and TrueCrt.
If certain provisions of these presents turn out to be null and void, the other non-invalidated provisions shall continue to apply.
Without prejudice to article 12, TrueCrt may, at any time and without notice, amend the present General Conditions. The Parties shall ensure that they are always familiar with the latest version.
Article 12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present General Conditions are subject to Swedish law.
In the event of a dispute relating to these General Conditions, the use of the Site or the Services, only the courts of the legal district of Sweden shall have jurisdiction.
Last updated: Mar 01, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to TrueCrt and True Value Software AB.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website accessible from https://www.TrueCrt.com .
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group You with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with Our permission, third party advertisers can place Cookies to enable them to show adverts which We think will be relevant to your interests while You are on third party websites.
- Social Media Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Purpose: In addition to Our own Cookies, We may also use various third parties Cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on. These Cookies may be used when You share information using a social media networking websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about Cookies at the following third-party websites:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact Us.